Wednesday 1 June 2016

I Need To Find A Foundation Repair Contractor

My husband and I have been buying older homes and fixing them up for years. Not only do we enjoy taking a terrible home and making it into a gem, but the profits we make from the sales is very nice. We just bought a home a couple of months ago and it is in pretty bad shape. We are on the hunt for a pier foundation repair Austin contractor that can help us get things back in order. We had a guy that we used to work with up until about six and a half months ago, but he retired.

I wish that I had a chance to ask him about a contractor he would recommend, but the last time I called his number it went straight to voice mail. I believe that I may be able to find someone if I head to a home goods store and talk to some of the staff there. So many people go in and out of these stores all of the time, so I am sure they may be able to lead me in the right direction. Otherwise, I am not really sure how to find someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment